Who is most likely to benefit from this article? Anybody that is thinking of taking iron supplements. This article contains background information about the hot topic of iron supplements and ideas of the best iron supplements and ideas of when iron might be a useful supplement to take.
Have you ever thought about taking iron supplements? This important article could help you make your decision.
Iron is a mineral that’s vital to your health. All of your cells contain some iron, but most of the iron in your body is in your red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen from your lungs to the organs and tissues throughout your body.
Iron deficiency leads to anemia, the reduction in the quality of oxygen-carrying pigment haemoglobin in the blood. It is estimated 25% of the world’s population has anemia, 50% of these cases are due to iron deficiency and this is a major global health problem. Low haemoglobin concentration affects the ability to transport oxygen and if left unaddressed could develop into something serious.
The intervention of our passionate practitioner specialised in this area can prevent symptoms such as worsening pains and reoccurring symptoms causing further implications. The avoidance of seeking help usually delays treatment time, becomes more expensive, and can be irreversible.
Here are 3 things that can happen if you do not use the right iron supplements/any at all:
- The lack of healthy levels of iron within your red blood cells affects the body’s ability to effectively provide oxygen to your cells and tissues and this affects their ability to perform efficiently. You will experience general fatigue, a weakened immune system, and in serious cases palpitations and heart failure.
- A decrease in brainpower as a result of a lack of oxygen, or this could exacerbate cognitive deficits although it is likely to reflect differences between each individual. It makes it very important to have the right supplementation your body, returning you to perfect balance.
- Iron is especially important in pregnant women and increases the risk of premature delivery and low weight.
When you see an expert, someone who lives and breathes helping these conditions every day, you’ll finally be in the right hands so that you can get rapid, lasting relief of pains and problems and get back to loving your life of activity and being more you.
Here are 3 things that you will get if you do take iron supplements:
- Studies have found Iron supplementation therapy improves the quality of life, naturally helping the body deliver starving cells oxygen and returning the body from disease to harmony.
- Mentally, some evidence states Iron supplementation improves attention and concentration in adolescents and women regardless of baseline iron levels. They also reported an improved IQ in women and children identified as previously anemic but found no effects in other age groups or mental faculties.
- Another study used the supplementation of iron to improve endurance performance. This study found an increase in performance in the 2-3rd segments of the last 5k in a 15k time trial. This was post-3-week supplementation. Despite the physiological improvement in performance, no physical changes were reported.
Pamela et al 2019, Falkingham et al 2010, Tomer et al 2012.
Here is a video especially for you to learn about supplements that might help with Iron deficiency
If this resonated with you then…
Take advantage of our No-Nonsense Nutrition sessions. Designed to give you the support you need with your condition and get you started on your road to recovery. Find very quick and effective results!
Our No-Nonsense Nutrition sessions will provide you important assessment of your condition, finding what type of pain it is and help you get out of pain quickly. It covers important areas that most practitioners seem to miss in normal sessions with their clients that we know will accelerate your recovery! Simply use the contact form below to provide us your details to get booked in.