This immune booster shot recipe has everything you need to raise that immune system and fight off viruses during the Coronavirus pandemic!
It takes 5 minutes to make and is excellent to make with limited resources at home. Read below and drink daily as part of your routine.
What is in the Immune Booster Shot?
This drink is loaded with immune boosting ingredients and a tonne of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals!
- Honey is rich in antioxidants and is often used to soothe sore throats. It adds a natural sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon juice is very high in vitamin C and can help to support heart and digestive health.
- Orange Juice is naturally high in vitamin C, folate and potassium, as well as being a great source of antioxidants.
- Garlic is known to boost the function of the immune system, and in studies it has been shown to reduce the symptoms of a common cold.
- Ginger has a very long history of use in traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few.
- Cayenne has many health benefits that is a result of the active component, capsaicin. It can boost metabolism and lower blood pressure.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Black Pepper is used to activate the curcumin in the turmeric.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can kill harmful bacteria.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced and set aside 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Grind of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon “the Mother”, organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
How to Make This Immune-Boosting Shot at Home
- Mince the garlic and set aside for 10 minutes; this gives the enzymes a chance to form and ensures maximum benefits.
- Whisk together the honey, turmeric, and hot water, until the honey is incorporated and smooth.
- Then you just stir in everything else and drink!
At Perfect Balance Clinic, we are closely monitoring the developments relating to the spread of coronavirus and noting updates given by the World Health Organisation and other public bodies. If you are worried about the virus and want to know more about how to boost your health, contact us today and speak to one of our qualified Nutritionists who can guide and reassure you on how to optimise your immune health today!
If this resonates with you then…
Take advantage of our 15-minute sessions either with a Nutritionist or Functional Medicine Practitioner, designed to give you the support you need with your concerns and to get you started on your road to recovery. Find very quick and effective results!
At Perfect Balance Clinic, our Nutritionists or Functional Medicine Practitioners will provide you with an important assessment of your condition and discuss many routes to explore for optimum health. Our assessment covers important aspects that most practitioners seem to miss in normal sessions with their clients. This allows us to accelerate your recovery!
Simply use the contact form below to provide us with your details to get booked in.