Please read through our safety information carefully. If you have any questions, or have any of the listed symptoms, please contact the reception team.
All clinics have the NHS track and trace QR code, please make sure you scan this when you arrive at your appointment.
To keep everyone safe, we ask that all clients adhere to the following procedures:
– Please maintain social distancing guidelines within the reception area.
– Please come alone to your session – unless you are accompanying a child or someone who needs assistance. In this case please ask them to follow the same guidelines.
– Wash hands thoroughly upon arrival in the treatment room.
– Avoid touching any door handles/surfaces (where possible doors will be propped open to assist).
– Please note that during this time we will not be accepting cash and will only accept card/contactless payments only.
– Please bring your own freshly laundered towel if you would like one for comfort.
If you are displaying symptoms or have been in contact with anyone please DO NOT attend your appointment and Reception on 0800 0724012.
Are you suffering any flu like symptoms/symptoms of coronavirus COVID-19?
Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
Are you experiencing any fever like/high temperature symptoms?
Did you consult a Doctor or other medical practitioner?
How are you feeling overall from a health point of view? well/unwell
Have you been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region in the past 14 days?
Have you been in contact with anyone who is suspected to have Covid or has received a positive test?
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 recently or scheduled to have a test? If yes, when did you get the test result?
Your health and wellbeing is our priority at all times. Please be assured that should there be a second wave of Covid-19 and we have to close clinics again, we are fully set up to offer virtual and home sessions allowing us to continue with your treatment to ensure continuous improvement for you, this will mean there is no drop in service.