Have you have been in pain/are you currently experiencing pain? This article will help provide you with background information on the various types of pain associated with injury and how to manage/treat the symptoms at home; helping you to get out of pain quickly and get back to your everyday life – pain-free!
Do you or have you ever suffered from acute, chronic or referred pain? Then this important article could make a world of difference to you.
“Chronic pain is the most common cause of long-term disability! This type of pain builds and crawls to becoming a huge problem in your life.”
There are 3 different types of pain: acute, chronic and referred pain. If your symptoms aren’t addressed quickly, by an expert practitioner that sees this day in day out, you may experience or have the following scenarios:
- If acute pain is not treated/managed correctly, it can cause further inflammation and swelling of an injured area; leading to further complications and psychological stress.
- Chronic pain is often a sign of some kind of trauma/injury occurring somewhere within the body: within muscles, tendons or at their attachment points. Chronic pain can also be a sign of serious pathological illnesses such as arthritis, irritable bowel disease or osteoarthritis
- Referred pain originates in one location, and appears in another location. This type of pain is tricky to treat and without an expert to assess, identify, and address this correctly your injury could become more complex and expensive.
“Pain un-addressed by an expert passionate practitioner usually gets worse, recurring again and again with further deterioration each time. Dependent on the type of injury, treatment can take longer, becoming more expensive, and in severe cases effects not be reversed.”
When you see an expert in treating acute, chronic or referred pain, who is fanatical about getting the best results for their patients. You’ll finally be in the right hands to get rapid, lasting pain relief; helping you get back to loving your life of activity and feeling more like “you” again!
By seeing the right practitioner, someone who understands and has experienced in dealing with your type of pain and how to treat this, you will experience the following benefits:
- The pain and inflammation produced during the early stages of injury (acute pain ), if managed correctly can speed-up the healing process.
- Chronic pain can be addressed and managed, whilst the root cause is investigated to avoid pain and further complications.
- Seeing the right expert experience to correctly identify your symptoms, plan and carry out your treatment plan tackling your symptoms at its core.
Are you tired of suffering from pain? Here’s what you should do.
If you have had enough of living in pain, and would like to address your pain take a look at this. By following the golden nuggets we are about to share with you, you might just change your life!
Take a look at our video on different types of pain, created by our Senior Osteopath Stephen Makinde:
If this article and video resonated with you then…
Take advantage of our ‘Pain Point’ sessions. These sessions are designed to give you very quick and effective results; giving you the support you need with your condition, getting you started on your road to recovery and back to everyday activities.
During these sessions you will be provided with a thorough assessment of your pain to find out what type of pain it is; helping you get out of pain quickly.
If you would like to live a pain free life use the contact form below to provide us your details and we will have one of our team members get in touch.