This article is likely to benefit anyone who has been diagnosed as gluten intolerant or is experiencing any aching joint problems, poor concentration levels, feelings of fatigue or has general health issues/concerns.
Have you/are you currently suffering from achy joints, poor concentration levels, fatigued, or other general health issues? Then this important article will make a world of difference to you.
Gluten has been linked to many diseases and conditions. A paper in The New England Journal of Medicine listed 55 diseases? that can be caused by eating gluten. These diseases include osteoporosis, irritable bowel disease, inflammatory bowel disease, anemia, cancer, fatigue, canker sores, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and almost all other autoimmune diseases.
There are a lot of symptoms that vary from person to person. Day in and day out our practitioners see the impact of eating gluten and can help you avoid some potential worst-case scenarios.
Your symptoms should be addressed by someone with a proven track record; an expert in diagnosing your symptoms. If your symptoms are left without intervention by a practitioner; your condition will worsen and become complex, treatment will take longer and become more expensive. In severe and unfortunate cases the effects of the disease cannot be reversed.
Here are 3 effects of poor regulation of gluten in your diet:
- You may experience gastrointestinal symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating, and bowel disturbances after ingesting gluten foods.
- You could find an increase in the fat content of foods depending on its preparation; contributing to the existing risk of coronary artery disease caused by gluten foods.
- You are at risk of developing conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), celiac disease, and non-celiac gluten sensitivity. If you currently are experiencing some of these symptoms above, it’s important you see a practitioner as soon as possible.
When you see a passionate expert who lives and breathes these conditions every day, someone who is fanatical, determined to get a win for his/her clients, you’ll finally be in the right hands to receive rapid, long-lasting pain relief.
By tackling the problem and getting to the root cause of your issues, you can finally get back to loving your life of activity and being the best version of you.
Correctly regulating the gluten in your diet and seeking expert advice will result in the following 3 things:
- A gluten-free diet can improve athletic performance, reduce obesity, IBS, and bowel sensitivity.
- Nonceliac gluten sensitivity and irritable bowel syndrome exhibit similar qualities, experts who deal with this every day will identify the causation of your symptoms.
- Your expert practitioner will identify which nutrients and micronutrients your body needs, in addition to planning and carrying out your treatment.
Niland, B., Brooks, C. (2018) Health Benefits and Adverse Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet In Non-Celiac Diseases Patients. Gastroenterology & hepatology. 14 (2), 82-91.
There are so many myths on gluten products! It’s time for the world to be clear on the real benefits!
If you want to address your health concerns or any current pains/problems keep reading our golden nuggets that might just change your life.
Here is a video created by Stephen Makinde with the help of a top expert in the field…
If this resonates with you then…
Take advantage of our Nutrition Needs sessions, designed to give you the support you need with your concerns and to get you started on your road to recovery. Find very quick and effective results!
Our Nutrition Needs sessions will provide you with an important assessment of your condition, finding what type of pain it is and helping you recover quickly. Our assessment covers important aspects that most practitioners seem to miss in normal sessions with their clients. This allows us to accelerate your recovery! Simply use the contact form below to provide us your details to get booked in.