A fallen arch is also known as a flat foot or by the technical term pes planus. Fallen arches seem to be very common but in fact, true fallen arches, or flat feet, are quite rare. The foot naturally has a curve or arch to it, but sometimes this arch collapses and the foot becomes flat to the ground. Fallen arches are caused by tendons in your foot and lower leg not pulling correctly.
In this free ebook you will learn about;
- The symptoms of Fallen Arches
- What Causes Adult Acquired Flat Foot Deformity (AAFD)
- What you should do if you have Flat Feet
- When you should seek medical advice
- How you will be treated for Fallen Arches
- What can you do to help yourself at-home
Make sure you pick up your free copy of this ebook now.