This immune booster shot recipe has everything you need to raise that immune system and fight off viruses during the Coronavirus pandemic!
It takes 5 minutes to make and is excellent to make with limited resources at home. Read below and drink daily as part of your routine.
What is in the Immune Booster Shot?
This drink is full of immune-boosting ingredients and a tonne of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals!
- Honey is rich in antioxidants and is often used to soothe sore throats. It adds a natural sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon juice is very high in vitamin C and can help to support heart and digestive health.
- Orange Juice is naturally high in vitamin C, folate and potassium, as well as being a great source of antioxidants.
- Garlic is known to boost the function of the immune system, and in studies, it has been shown to reduce the symptoms of a common cold.
- Ginger has a very long history of use in traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few.
- Cayenne has many health benefits that are a result of the active component, capsaicin. It can boost metabolism and lower blood pressure.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Black Pepper is used to activating the curcumin in the turmeric.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can kill harmful bacteria.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced and set aside 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon “the Mother”, organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
How to Make This Immune-Boosting Shot at Home
- Mince the garlic and set aside for 10 minutes; this gives the enzymes a chance to form and ensures maximum benefits.
- Whisk together the honey, turmeric, and hot water, until smooth.
- Then you just stir in everything else and drink!
At Perfect Balance Clinic, we are closely monitoring the developments relating to the spread of coronavirus and noting updates given by the World Health Organisation and other public bodies.
Worried about the virus and want to know more about how to boost your immune health? Speak to one of our qualified Nutritionists today!
Take advantage of my complimentary 15-minute sessions designed to give you the support you need. Why not kick start your road to recovery with us today?
Simply book in using our contact form below.