Acupuncture is the use of fine needles to treat clients by pinpointing certain points of the skin to correct imbalances in the body’s cha nels. These are called energy channels (chi).
Acupuncture helps to relax the muscles, and decrease muscle pain, muscle tenderness or hypertonic muscles (muscles with increased tone). In hypertonic muscles, there are likely to be tender points (when pressure is applied, there is localised pain) or myofascial trigger points (pain that shoots up or down from the point where the needle is inserted).
In the follow e-book, you will learn about;
- How you will be treated with Acupuncture
- Would you feel any issues/pains when having Acupuncture treatment
- What you can do at-home to help yourself
- What a myofascial trigger point is
- If you are a good candidate for Acupuncture treatment
- What does Acupuncture do to the muscle
Make sure you pick up your free copy of Acupuncture.