The joints are surrounded by a fluid (synovial fluid) that acts like a grease, reducing friction and allowing the joints to move effectively. These joints are constantly moving with the spine and can suffer from wear and tear. If this happens, the cartilage that surrounds them can also wear and sometimes disappear. This can often cause pain.
In this free ebook, you will learn about;
- What is Facet Joint Pain
- What causes of Facet Joint Pain
- What are the symptoms of Facet Joint Pain
- Thoughts on a spinal injection to help the pain
- How you will be treated for Facet Joint Pain
- What you can do at-home to help yourself
Make sure you pick up your free copy now.